The dog I applied for and then visited and told them I was bringing my kids back to see and it disappeared from store along with the foster mom, has now disappeared from the Petfinder.com listing with the rescue.
I guess they miraculously found another family to adopt this dog which never even came to view it at Petsmart.
Received an email from a breeder here in NJ who knows that I can't spend 1200 dollars to adopt a dog. The breeder passed along a listing they saw on Craigslist this morning. This breeder will take back dogs if the owner changes their mind. You don't get your money back but you have someone willing to find a worthy home for the animal. So I contacted the Craigslist family re-homing a Goldendoodle. Left my name and phone along with telling them I could provide references.
Another sit, wait and hope.
Thanks to the breeder who kept my name I get another attempt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment